June 14, 2021
Welcome to my Beauty Monday’s B.R.E.A.T.H.S. blog. Since 2004, I have been using Beauty Society products, starting with their facial skincare line in my mid twenties. Now after 17 years, they have expanded their beauty products to include makeup, facial care, beauty tools, body care, hair care, hand/foot care, fragrances, men’s line, and a monthly Beauty Box subscription. Into my mid forties, I still continue to look and feel fabulous using the same Beauty Society products line, and we keep getting better with age 😉
Glamming Up Your Eyes with Beauty Society
Last week, I discussed how I start glamming up my face with Beauty Society facial primers, foundations, powders, and blushes. This week, I am going to show you different Beauty Society Eye Cosmetics and other eye enhancing products. After I have my face makeup completed, I move onto my eye makeup. Below are the Beauty Society eye makeup and eye enhancing products with descriptions and the order I use or apply them.
Beauty Society Eye Makeup Routine
Always cruelty-free and with no animal testing, Beauty Society Eye Makeup takes your look to the next level with highly-pigmented, long-lasting colors along with the pencils and eyelash enhancers you love! I will review six different eye makeup quads, using four bamboo brushes for eye makeup application, three shades of eye pencils, brow gel, eyelash conditioner, a heated eyelash curler, and our mascara to beautify my eyes.
Beauty Society Eyeshadow Quads
Outrageously High Pigmented, Talc Free Eyeshadows for everyone. Beauty Society has six Eyeshadow Quads, complete with a fully customizable eyeshadow Tiny Magnetic Palette (holds up to 4) or Small Magnetic Palette (holds up to 9). You can also purchase individual eyeshadow colors and palettes to create your own assortment with 20 High Pigment Eyeshadow colors to choose from. Magnetic palette for eyeshadows are super lightweight and compact making it easy for storage and travel. Large window allows you to see the colors on your palette. Stays firmly closed with a magnetic lid.
- Classic Eyeshadow Quad
- In The Buff – High pigment ultra-matte ivory shade
- Trippin – Buttery gold with shimmer reflect
- Shady – A true matte deep brown shade
- Ginger – Soft classic brown matte shade
- Neptune Eyeshadow Quad
- Triton – Muted sky blue matte shade
- Atlantis – Deep royal blue highly pigmented matte shade
- Poseidon – Electric deep teal matte shade
- Roman – Deep mossy green with light-reflecting gold shimmer
- Olympus Eyeshadow Quad
- Athena – ultra-white shimmer perfect as a base color or inner corner highlight
- Nectar – Super pigmented yellow gold shimmer
- Solstice – Bold shimmery tangerine color to create a bold and beautiful eye
- Idol – Creamy dimensional bronze shimmer
- Orion Eyeshadow Quad
- Stellar – Matte baby pink that’s serves as a great base color
- Comet – Gorgeous nude matte transitional color
- Aurora – Ultra violet deep matte shade
- Galaxy – Deep plum purple matte shade
- Rebel Eyeshadow Quad
- In The Buff – light ivory shade
- Ginger – Soft matte classic brown
- Blackout – A matte classic in deep dark black
- Buzzed – Hyperpigmented gray with silver glitter giving a slight chrome effect
- Sedona Eyeshadow Quad
- Flower Child – Iridescent soft cream nude shade
- Mojave – pretty pearlescent orange
- Shady – A true deep brown matte shade
- Sahara – Rustic red shimmer with light-reflecting pigments
Beauty Society Bamboo Eyeshadow Brushes
The right tools are as important as the makeup itself, and when used properly, they will provide a natural, longer-lasting, and more professional finish. Beauty Society has a variety of bamboo brushes for applying their eyeshadows. I use four different brushes to apply the four colors of eyeshadow (see below).
- Angle – small angle brush for lightest eyeshadow applied first near eyebrow
- Oval fluff – medium angle brush for second darkest color on outside of eye
- Crease – small round brush for darkest eyeshadow applied third in eye crease
- Blender – medium round brush for the second lightest color applied last from the corner by nose blending with other colors towards the outside corner of the eye.
Glides on effortlessly with intense deep pigment. It has a soft consistency yet stays ultra-sharp for fine lines with an exceptional built-in sharpener. Long-wearing, smudgeable, and soon to be your lifelong bag staple. Three different shades to enhance your eyes. I apply the eye pencil after the eyeshadow and before the eyelash conditioner.
- Classic Black eye pencil and sharpener
- White Eye Pencil and sharpener – Now you can make your eyes pop and look bigger and brighter! To make your eyes appear larger apply to your lower eyeline and waterline. Apply above your lash line to make them even larger. To brighten your eyes and make them look less red, apply to the inner corner of your eyes and smudge it on. To lift your brows apply it and rub it in under your eyebrows. To make your lashes look fuller apply on your upper lash line. There are a plethora of white eye pencil videos on YouTube we suggest you check out to maximize your new cosmetic favorite!
- Brown Eye Pencil and sharpener – great for eyes and brows!
Enormous Lash Eyelash Conditioner
Healthy, conditioned lashes are a must! Enormous Lash is a patent-pending serum that delivers healthy and beneficial results with a complex combination of peptides, amino acids, and conditioners. Apply twice daily along the lash line for unbelievably lush eyelashes. Works on eyebrows, too! I apply after eye pencil and before the brow gel.
- ophthalmologist & dermatologist APPROVED
- paraben & prostaglandin FREE
- perfect for ALL skin types
Brow Doctor Eyebrow Enhancing Gel
Full, and healthy eyebrows can be yours when Brow Doctor is applied daily. While conditioning your brows, this clear gel will tame unruly hairs without leaving them stiff or sticky and contains the patent-pending Enormous Lash ingredients. I apply after lash conditioner and before I curl my eyelashes.
Heated Eyelash Curler
One of our newest beauty tools is our Heated Eyelash Curler. Perfect to use with Plot Twist… this lifting and curling lash tool will have everyone asking, “are those your real lashes?” It’s fully rechargeable and super easy to use. This curler is best used after your Plot Twist mascara application for a jaw-dropping lash lift! Our heated lash curler is a much safer alternative than traditional eyelash curlers that bend and damage the lashes. Please read instructions thoroughly before use and enjoy your new state of the art beauty tool!
Beauty Society 30-Day Money Back Guarantee on Makeup
Our company was founded on the premise that being a company with a conscience meant 100% customer satisfaction. With that lofty goal, Beauty Society has always provided a 12 month return or exchange policy on our skincare products and 30 days on cosmetics and fragrance. This policy stands to this day and we are elated to have an unbelievably low return rate along with having achieved our 100% satisfaction goal. We have the cleanest reputation in our business, because we care.
How To Find Out More About Beauty Society Products
I became a Beauty Advisor to learn how to take care of my skin, help others care for their skin, help my friend’s new business (now a teenager), look great, feel amazing in my new flawless skin, and make some side cash. If you would like some more information about the products, would like to find out your personal skin care regime, or maybe you are interested in our Beauty Advisor program, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our website.
Thank you for reading,
Dr. Jaime Brainerd, Ed.D.
*Disclaimer: I am a Beauty Society advisor, when you click on the links provided you will be directed back to my Beauty Society website where I do make a profit off the retail amount, however, there will be no extra charges to you. If you are interested in purchasing the products at a discount, you can sign up as an elite customer or advisor to save an extra 25% off everything, and 50% off our product of the month.
2 thoughts on “Beauty Society Summer Glam Up: Eyes”
I love some of these colors! I don’t wear a lot of eyeshadow but some of these color palettes would be good to have around. Just in case… thanks for sharing!
Wow that’s saying something for a company that stands by their products with a 12 month return policy. I don’t wear makeup but my granddaughter does and she won’t leave the house until her eyes are done, they are the most important part of her makeup routine.